Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Dong Po Colonial Cafe


I love retro concept cafes. And if they offer butter cream cakes, that will be another bonus! Butter cream cakes may contain more calories but you have to admit it, its definitely more fragrant and tasty than fresh cream cakes.


There is quite a good selection of cakes and best part is they are all reasonably priced. Such a delight to find a gem near my workplace.


You can choose to go ala carte with the cakes or there is a 2pc cake set that comes with coffee and tea. I chose the set @ $5 and ordered the butterfly capcake and aloe vera apple cake. Both taste really good! 


My friend had this almond flakes toast aka bostock set instead. I'm not sure why it is called bostock. Sounds like no stock! Anyway, my friend commented its nice. I shall try that next time!

Service was kind of slow. Usually at some kopi joints after you place your order, your drink orders will be ready for collection while the food is being served to you at your table. After ordering and paying, the drinks were not ready and they had to serve it to you at your table. 


The retro decor in the cafe. 

Will I Return to this Outlet: Yes
Got Service: 6/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.