Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf @ Bugis+


Recently, I took a liking to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's all day breakfast set. 

The set isn't too heavy and I love the side salad that comes with it. The cranberries and almond topping on the salad makes the salad more appetising and crunchy.

For this brek-o-day set with tea / coffee, it is only $8.90. Pay with your UOB credit card and you will get 10% smart rebate points. This set actually comes with scramble eggs and 2 sausages. Since I didn't like scramble eggs, I asked if I could do away with the egg and have an extra sausage instead. They gladly obliged.


I have dined at several outlets and thrice so far at Bugis+. The experience at Bugis+ outlet had been pleasant especially this Indian lady (forgot her name) at the cashier counter. She was polite and all smiles when taking your order.

Will I Return to this Outlet: Yes
Got Service: 8/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.