Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

I am...

Not many places sell rainbow cakes and when there are, they may not be tasty.

When I saw that I am... cafe offers rainbow cake and crepes, I just had to get my mouth to it! It's also so near my workplace. How can I missed it? Decided to pop by with my hubby after work. As the cafe is quite small and tight, it was just perfect for the two of us since our child is not with us.

The cafe is located along North Bridge Road, right at the end of Haji Lane. I was too intrigued with the menu and cakes available at their cake counter that I forgot to snap a picture of the cafe.

Picture by TheChosenGlutton

This is my first time trying out the rainbow crepe. Surprisingly, its nice and fluffy. It not only looks good but taste good! 

I read that its not a halal certified restaurant but there were many muslim patronizing this cafe. And at 6pm, the cafe was packed. 


This crepe desert is too pretty that I have to post another closer shot.


We also ordered this citrus mint drink. Its quite refreshing!

Service was prompt but not that friendly. If they can smile a little more and engage their customers more, the entire experience would have been better.

I am eyeing on their rainbow cake. I will be back!

Will I Return to this Outlet: Yes
Got Service: 6/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.