Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Chanel Westminister

I cannot say enough how much I love bags!

When I first laid my hands on a Chanel bag in 2009, there seems to be no turning back. Then for a medium size Chanel bag, it costed me only S$3000+ in Europe. Now the price has almost doubled for the same size and design.

I cannot resist the classy look and feel of Chanel bags. Lo and behold, when I saw this bag on display, my heart was sold. But I didn't buy on impulse. I love bags and I love Chanel but I was still sane enough to know I'm not loaded. Haha!


A month later when I went back to store and showed the bag to hub, he too agreed its gorgeous and I was told its the last piece. OMG! Hub will always pose me the deadly question that leaves me with point of no return - 'Are you sure you don't want?'

And so, I am now a proud owner of this lovely bag. This is my 4th Chanel bag and I am sure will not be the last. *grins



So intricately wrapped. Awwww.....


Web: http://www.chanel.com/en_SG/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.