Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

A for Arbite @ Aliwal St

Our constant hunt for cafes brought us to A for Arbite at Aliwal St on a Saturday noon.

Despite half the cafe being booked for a private function, the staff were friendly and attentive to our needs. My child saw they have some toys at the corner of their cafe and wanted to play with them. One of the staff overheard and he was quick to react and took the toys to my child. 

Nowadays there is no lack of good restaurants, cafes and eateries. If you can stand out with your service, you score brownie points even before your customers dig into your food.


As usual, I want to go light so I ordered a caesar salad. I love caesar salad but this isnt that up to taste. Would have been better if its more flavourful. Did you notice the white patch amidst the lettuce? That's the poached egg that came with it. That was interestingly done! It looked like some flower thingy.


They had kid's meal so it was good. I ordered a fish and chips meal for my child while he kept himself entertained with the lego bricks. I like it that the fried food isn't too oily and portion is just nice.


Hubby took the B for breakfast set. The serving is rather huge for a breakfast set and taste wise, it isn't too bad.

Currently, there is a 10% off promotion for ala carte orders with OCBC credit card.

Will I Return to this Outlet: Maybe
Got Service: 7/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.