Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

Hot Tomato @ Nex

We frequent Nex Shopping Mall very regularly and have had our meals there often. But we have not dined at Hot Tomato before.

This visit to Hot Tomato is my second and the first experience was at Bedok Mall. It was just me and my kiddo so we ordered a main course to share since I wanted something light and he cannot finish one main meal by himself.

The experience was a pleasant one as we didn't have to wait in the Q for very long on a public holiday. When we were showed to our table, I asked for a high chair. While putting my bag down to get ready to put my child on the high chair, the initiative waiter had already carried my child onto the high chair without me asking.

I ordered a sirloin steak that comes with aglio olio ($11.90) to share with my child. My child prefers a tomato based pasta so I asked if I can change the aglio olio on my set to a tomato based sauce. The waiter was quick to respond yes except that there will be an extra charge of $2.

Picture taken from the first time we dine at Hot Tomato.
To be frank $2 is not much but for that small portion of spaghetti, $2 to change the sauce is expensive. But since they were willing to accede to my request, I agreed.

Throughout dining, one of the waitress was very friendly. When she passes by our table, she would make small chats with my child as she finds him adorable.

I must say the food is decent for the price we are paying.

Website: http://www.hottomato.com.sg
Will I Return to this Outlet: Yes
Got Service: 7/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.