Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Eat Play Love

Visited Eat Play Love again but this time with my colleagues.

On weekdays for lunch, they have special set lunch menu at $9.90 each inclusive of a drink. You can top up $2 for a soup and $5 for a dessert of your choice.

I chose clear tom yum soup to go with my pineapple rice. The tom yum soup is really 'sedap'! Its not too sour or too spicy. Taste is just nice! The seafood in the soup is fresh too. I don't normally like the sliced fish in the soup but it's juicy and fresh.


My colleague had coffee to go with his olive rice and the coffee was served in an old school cup! Did I say how much I love retro-ish stuff like these? Really brings back a sense of familiarity and nostalgic feeling.


We ended the lunch off with a dessert to share - Ice Cream Marshmallow Waffle! The marshmallow on the waffle is interesting and luckily, it isn't too sweet. But the chocolate ice cream tastes horrid. All of us agreed the ice cream is not nice. It tastes bland and definitely lack of quality. :( The ice cream waffle would have been perfect if they had used a better quality ice cream.


One of the non-chinese wait staff was ok. Another chinese girl wasn't that friendly. In fact throughout the lunch while serving us, she was giving the grouchy face throughout. But that didn't really bother us as the companionship we had for lunch, we simply shrugged and laugh it off.

Will I return to this Outlet: Yes
Got service: 6/10 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.