Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

Loong Fatt Tau Sar Piah

My bff bought our family a box of Loong Fatt sweet tau sar piah. To be frank, I'm no fan of swee tau sar piahs. Whenever I do eat, I usually eat the savory ones. Sweet ones tend to make me feel full easily and I normally cannot take more than one piece.


Loong Fatt is one of the famous tau sar piah in Balestier. I have not really tried any of the tau sar piahs in balestier actually. This is my first time. Thanks to my bff!


First bite on the sweet tau sar piah makes me love it. The outer layers are not too flaky so when you bite on it, the layers don't drop everywhere easily. It's has a buttery feel and doesnt make you feel dry at all.


The sweet tau sar is not sweet at all. I can eat two at one go with no problem. I love it and will definitely visit the outlet soon to try out its savory version!

Loong Fatt Tau Sar Piah (Loong Fatt Eating House & Confectionery)
Address: 639 Balestier Road, Singapore 329922
Telephone: 62534584
Opening hours: Mon-Sat: 8am-4.30pm 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.