Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

The Bravery

The last time round after I had their toast, I kept thinking about it. I really love it I guess? LOL We had time on hand after sending our boy for weekend class so we headed The Bravery again. At around 9+am, there isn't any crowd at all. So you can just R&R in the cafe to read your papers or catch up on your shows.


This time I sat facing the main entrance. I saw a couple approaching the cafe and figuring out how to enter the cafe. I think we weren't the only mountain tortoises around. Read my earlier entry here to know why. They should consider putting a sign that says 'PUSH' on the door so that patrons know where is the door and push it to enter. 


Hub ordered a long black this time round. Hmmm... I felt shortchanged by the serving. As seen from the picture, the freshly brewed coffee didn't fill the entire cup. I don't really know much about coffee but if the serving is supposed to be small, it would be better to use a smaller cup isn't it?


As usual, I had tea and I had the same lavender earl grey tea I had previously. It's nothing special.


The highlight is definitely my toast set with sunny side up! I really love the toast. This set is only $8 and I think its reasonably priced. This time I didn't share it with hub. It still didn't disappoint except that when I asked for chilli sauce, the cafe doesn't have any! Oh my! I thought in Singapore, chilli sauce is common? No?


Hub ordered a similar toast but with poached eggs. He is slowly starting to love poached eggs. LOL


I'm sure i will be back again just for its toast sometime soon. Haha! But I may bring my own chilli sauce. ROFL

Website: http://thebravery.com.sg/
Will I Return to this Outlet: Yes
Got Service: 5/10

Address:
66 Horne Road
Singapore 209073

T. 6225 4387
E. info@thebravery.com.sg

Opening Hours:
8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Closed on Tuesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.