Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

Secret Recipe @ Vivocity

I normally prefer to dine at Secret Recipe when I'm in Malaysia. Firstly they cost the same but in different currency. So that means when I dine at Secret Recipe in Malaysia, I only pay for half the price of what I pay here. 

Secondly, I find the chain of outlets here, they do not keep their restaurants clean as compared to their counterpart in Malaysia which is quite an irony. Tables are oily, chairs are filled with crumbs and high chairs are filled with bits and pieces of food.

To be fair, my third point on service level.... both the outlets in Singapore and Malaysia are on par. That is both service level are as bad. Slow, non-enthusiastic and nonchalent attitude.

Anyway, we decided to hop in the outlet at Vivocity because my son wanted pasta for lunch. We were quite full from our breakfast so we skipped lunch. But we ordered some light snacks.


One of our favourite dessert in Secret Recipe is the chocolate banana cake. Hub was influenced by me when I introduced this to him during our dating days. Now this is his 'must order' whenever we visit a Secret Recipe outlet.


I ordered a mushroom soup which cost about $5++. Unfortunately it didnt taste like mushroom soup although there were bits of mushroom in the soup. The soup was bland and very diluted. And the serving was not full at all. There are definitely better mushroom soup out there. Even the campbell's canned mushroom soup taste much better!

I didnt try my son's serving of the kid's set pasta. He didn't say it's nice neither did he say it's not nice. So I shall leave it to your imagination.


Website: http://www.secretrecipe.com.sg/
Will I Return to this Outlet: Maybe
Got Service: 5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.