Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Chir Chir Chicken

We had our first encounter with Chir Chir Chicken Factory when we were in Korea last year. We just wanted to eat fried chicken and came across this place at Myeongdong. We weren't sure then if it was good but since it was there, we just hopped in.


Shortly, Chir Chir Chicken Factory started opening an outlet in Singapore at 313. I couldn't remember if its the same fried chicken we had until I looked back at my Korea trip photos. :P It was the exact same restaurant we had.

I had visited Chir Chir Chiekn Factory several times with my colleagues. I wanted to go with my hub and so we did when we were on leave. 

We had mango salad and the berries soda water just like what we had in Korea. 


They also have another outlet in Bedok Point which I have visited as well. To be frank, I think the quality and service at Bedok Point is so much better than the one at 313. Even the mango salad pales in comparison to the one in Bedok Point. Of cos if you compare with what we had in Korea, it is even worse. Portion is small, expensive and not as tasty.


Thank god the fried chicken maintained its quality from Korea to Singapore!

I love its fried chicken wings. I will go back just for that surely. 

Check out Groupon as they have deals for Chir Chir Chicken Factory from time to time. With the groupon deal, its quite worth it!

Address: 313@Somerset, 313 Orchard Rd #b3-04/05/06, 238895

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.