Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Chye Seng Huat Hardware

The only reason that drew me there last year was the theme of the cafe with a chinese name. The food didn't leave me with a 'I want to be back' taste.

This is our second time at Chye Seng Huat Hardware. The first experience was nothing impressive but we still went back anyway because at 9am, there weren't many cafes open at that time at that vicinity.



The menu last weekend vs the menu one year ago (seen below). There is a change in the tummy fillers. 




Lighting decor in the cafe. 


The retro metal side gate in the cafe.




Nuts used as paper weight ... :)


Ice water corner


My pot of lemongrass jasmine tea.


The Huat Breakfast - quite a filling set. The set is nothing to rave about... just very average tasting breakfast set.

Service was not too bad. The waiter bothered to asked how was the food after we are done. I think that is a nice little gesture. I wouldn't say the food is bad but its just nothing special. 

It's good the cafe has some newspapers to patrons to chill out, eat their meals and catch up on the daily news.

Will I Return to this Outlet: Maybe
Got Service: 7/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.