Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

Bacon & Booze

Bacon & Booze is located at the old punggol end which is currently next to the Gallop Stable (punggol ranch). We have heard of this cafe but never had the chance to dine there. We were actually visiting The Punggol Settlement that day and didn't find any suitable eatery hence decided to hop over to B&B for brunch.



There were indoor and outdoor seatings and in total, it can easily seat about 50 pax? This place is non-airconditioned.




We saw they were running promotions for this young jelly coconut so we ordered one. OMG! It was super tasty!!! Even hub who is not a fan of coconut, agrees it tastes good!



Super cool that they actually scrap the flesh and make into jelly with the coconut husk. That saves you the trouble of trying to scrap that piece of flesh out. Haha!!



I ordered fish and chips to share with my boy. Funnily, I'm always sharing my meals with him but I don't seem to be losing weight?! Gosh... something is not right! >.<

Hub ordered a main for himself and I forgot what it was. I also forgot to snap a picture of his order. Hahahaha!!! I was too occupied with my jelly coconut!! :P

Although the place isn't very accessible, for a weekend morning, its almost packed. 

As for the service, one of the girl who served us, was quite weird. She served like a zombie, no smiles, no greetings, no human touch. Its like she behaved like a robot... take order and go kinda mode. Hope if we do go back again, services would be more warm and welcoming!


Will I Return to this Outlet: Maybe
Got Service: Neutral



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.