Pages

Thursday 26 June 2014

MaHi @ Asiatique BKK

We had our dinner at Asiatique. There were actually lotsa choices but we settled for Thai food. When in Thailand, eat Thai food!

This was a small little eatery serving Thai dishes called MaHi.




I love coconut water but it is too cooling to drink too much. Once in a while is fine and Thailand is known for its coconut. I can't resist not ordering one. :)



It may be a small little eatery but atmosphere is nice.



The pad thai is good!



And so is the tom yum soup. :)


This catfish dish... ahem.... we didn't expect it to be that huge. I thought it was just some catfish meat with the salad. Almost gave me a shock when it was served. And its our first time eating catfish. The way it was cooked, tasted really yummy!


The only thing I was quite disappointed was... we specifically asked for a noodle soup without chilli for our boy. The waitress noted our request but the noodle still came with chilli! We informed them and I'm not sure what they did... maybe just rinsed off the chilli and returned us the same bowl. *Fuming mad There was still the taste of spice so in the end my boy did not eat. 

For 5 dishes, rice and drinks, we paid about SGD40+. I would think its slightly expensive cos this is a touristy place.

Actually, initially I was quite impressed with the service cos when we reached, my boy was snoozing. They helped piece the stools together so that he can lie down and continue to snooze on the stools. Unfortunately, the incident on the noodle kinda spoilt the good I have of this eatery.


Will I Return to This Outlet Again: Unlikely (Too many other choices there)
Got Service: 6/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.