Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

Seefah Roasted Duck @ Terminal 21

Asia is a food paradise. Everywhere you go, there is food. No worries of being starved. You will be stuffed instead. :P

At this fairly new mall, Terminal 21, we decided to eat at Seefah Roasted Duck restaurant as it is one of the restaurants there that had not much Q.


It wasn't crowded but the food is actually quite delish.

I ordered a duck meat popiah... which actually tasted like peking duck just that its thicker like popiah and has more ingredients rolled in it. Its yummy!



Hub had a claypot rice dish.


I ordered a claypot noodle dish to share with my boy. This claypot noodle dish was so so though. It didn't look that appetising too.


Mum had a roasted duck meat rice set. It came with soup and veg which I thought was really value for money!


The durian glutinous rice was on its menu. It's really hard to resist so I ordered one to share. It's not too bad except that its a little too savory.


Will I Return to This Outlet: Maybe
Got Service: 5/10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.