Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Sunday Market

I was really excited when I got to know there is a new cafe near my place! I think so was my hub. :)))

So one evening after dinner, we decided to check it out. Sunday Market sounded like some shops selling quirky stuff. But it is nothing sort of that.







The ambience is quite nice and cosy.


There weren't many patrons on a weekday evening.


Since we had our dinner, we came for dessert. They didn't seem to have much pastries available. Not sure if it is cos it is 8+ in the evening or cos they generally don't have much choices. So we settled for a waffle ice cream.





We waited quite a fair bit for the waffle even thou the cafe is not crowded at all. Looking at the served waffle is enough to disappoint. The ice cream came melted. Not sure if the guys had left at the counter for a long time to be served or their freezer is not working.


The melted ice cream just doesn't go well with waffle. And the waffle tasted just as horrid as some other places we have been too. Guess what we did? We didn't even slowly savour it. We just gobbled it as fast as we could cos we couldn't bear to slowly eat and enjoy this yucky food. Sigh

We were both really disappointed.


If you visit for its ambience maybe its ok. But if you are there for waffles, I'd advise you try something else although I cannot comment if their other food items are good.


Will I Return to This Outlet: Unlikely
Got Service: 5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.