Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Tiger Airways to BKK

To be frank, I've never had good experience with Tiger Airways. But for the budget prices for short trips, it is still bearable. Our recent two trips to BKK are both with Tiger. The first one in March was not pleasant because they had rescheduled our return flight and we had to come back later.

The second trip in June on our return flight, I had actually pre-ordered meals but my fried noodle was served with some noodles not fried properly. Yes I know its budget but common, its food... can't you cook properly before serving??


And everytime we want to buy the USB shaver from their tigershop to and fro the 2 trips to BKK, we are always told its OOS. Hello? Then please update your shop or catalogue!!

To be frank, the prices for the budget airline is not at all that budget. 

Anything longer than 2.5 hrs flight, I definitely won't go by Tiger.

Most of the flight attendants are not friendly too. When I had to eat my meal and attend to a toddler, I asked the crew to help inform the passenger infront to put her seat upfront so that I can eat my food but I could see that she was super unwilling to do it. Gosh!


Will I Travel with Tigers: Maybe, Depending
Got Service: 2/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.