Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Nandos @ Nex

The first time I tried Nandos it was in Kuala Lumpur. I actually quite like it. It's something similar like Kenny Roger's (which I also like but my hubby hates it which I have no idea why!).

Nex recently opened an outlet so we decided to eat there when I met up with my bff.


The outlet sits at the now de-funct Cafe Cartel unit.



There was a promotion set going on for two for Ramadan. Though we are not fasting, the promotion set looks good so we ordered that.


It comes with a quarter chicken, 2 sides and a drink. We ordered the sweet potatoes for sides. Usually sweet potatoes are yummy even on its own but their sweet potatoes looked and tasted horrid. In the end, it was mostly left untouched. I think it will take a person with an acquired taste bud to truly enjoy this dish.



When our dishes were served, no one served us the sauces. We had to go look for it ourselves.


Service was pretty bad at this outlet. When we called for bill, they realized they had mixed up the table for the bills. The earlier patrons next to our table had gotten our bill which was cheaper and had left. While their bill was left for us to settle. We highlighted this to the staff and they got all confused. It took them about 15 mins trying to sort that out. From the dishes on the table, it was evident what we had for dinner. I felt they should have printed a bill for us to settle first before they sort it out internally and not kept us hanging there, waiting and trying to figure out what are they doing.

Hope they improve on this aspect if I do ever visit them again.

Will I Visit this Outlet Again: Maybe
Got Service: 5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.