Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

The Tiramisu Hero

Hub had time to spare during lunch time so we met up and drove to Jalan Besar area for lunch. We decided on The Tiramisu Hero after driving around that area for a while.

I have read much about The Tiramisu Hero from social platforms but as you know there are so many sprouting cafes in Singapore that its impossible to finish trying all the cafes in Singapore! :)




If I am not wrong, the pictures are actually drawn by its owner who was an ex model. 


I actually like how the cafe is being decorated. The ladder spanning across the ceiling which acted as a prop for the lightings is creatively done. With the drawings surrounding it, it adds life to the place.






From the pictures, it is evident that I'm awed by the drawings. Haha!!



I had ordered a mushroom soup to go with my mini pizzas. I wasn't so hungry so I didn't order any main course.

The mushroom soup was nicely presented and I thought it would be nice. Unfortunately, it was not too my liking. I guess it was too milky to my taste bud and not flavourful enough for a mushroom soup. Quite a waste!


The mini pizza was ok.... guess as snacks.


Hub had pasta and the pasta was alright too but nothing fantastic.


Come to The Tiramisu Hero must eat tiramisu! Right... so we had one to share. I love how it is being packaged. I'm not a fan of tiramisu but the one we had was not bad. 




They have a little corner to sell little accessories too.



Haha! Nice message for patrons leaving.

Overall, I think its ok. Will try out other cafes next.


Will I Return to This Outlet: Maybe
Got Service: 6/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.