Pages

Monday 7 July 2014

Oblong @ Serangoon Gardens

We didn't go for any dinner celebration for our 7th year ROM anniversary. So we decided to go for dessert nearby after dinner. On a Monday, we realized quite a few places are not opened. So we drove to Serangoon Gardens and try our luck.
 
It was by chance we found Oblong!
 
It was quite packed for a Monday night.
 
  
But seats were considerably sufficient I would say. However, the ventilation and noise level within the café is BAD! It was super noisy and it was so smoky! I think the smoke came from the waffles machine. It was so bad that my eyes felt teary. :( I had my shower b4 heading there and needless to say, I smelled like waffles after that!!! Gosh!!




 
Anyway, their waffles is quite interesting! They have red velvet, charcoal, matcha and buttermilk flavours. We chose the charcoal waffles.



 
Awww... the charcoal waffles is really dark! Haha!

 
But it tasted GOOD!
 
 
The ice cream is nice too.
 


 
The ice cream waffle is good. I seriously will be back if they improve on their ventilation. After visiting, from their Facebook page, I realize I am not the only one complaining about their ventilation! How on earth can they operate with such poor ventilation?!
 
 
Will I Return to this Outlet: Maybe
Got Service: 4/10
 
Address: 10 Maju Ave 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.