Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

91 Fried Kway Teow Mee @ Golden Mile Hawker

When I passed by some tables of patrons indulging in Char Kway Teow, it looks really yummy! So I decided to order one too.


 
Hmm... this stall is very strict! No extra chopsticks or spoons. It wasn't an issue for me since I'm having it all for myself. But you know... sometimes you dine with family or friends, you tend to want to share dishes like this. So how? Quite stingy ya? Even ask for empty plates also cannot! Gosh! If I dine with my boy, I usually ask for extra empty bowl or plate so that he can share the food with us.

 
Anyway, what I like about this stall's char kway teow is it comes with fresh green vegetables and lots of it! I didn't ask for extras. And the char kway teow is not too oily!
 

The only downside was I had tummy runs later in the day... which I suspect might be the cockles from the char kway teow. :P Still, I think I will go back for it cos its really yummilicious!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.