Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Paris Baguette @ Bugis Junction

Paris Baguette is one of my favourite bakery cafe.

Initially when the first outlet opened its doors in Wisma Atria, I thought this bakery was from France. Not hard to guess why... :P

Never never will I think its from Korea. Until one day, I saw a Paris Baguette shop in the Tayo Bus cartoon that my boy was watching. Tayo Bus is a cartoon from Korea by the way. It then propelled me to google for more information about Paris Baguette out of curiosity.

Only then I got to know that it originated from Korea! Well, that doesn't change my love for this bakery. 


I love their cakes and the other item that I like is their Korean Power Garlic Baguette! The garlic is very fragrant and yet not super overpowering. Even my tod loves it. I cannot resist buying one to take away everytime I pass by a Paris Baguette outlet. In recent years, they have opened more outlets in Singapore.

Last year when we went to Seoul, its outlets were everywhere! Every corner you go, it's hard not to see Paris Baguette.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.