Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

TCC @ Changi Airport

TCC stands for The Connoisseur Concerto. This cafe has been around for many years and it has gotta be one of my favourite. I actually held my boy's 1st birthday in TCC. The food and service provided on the day itself was great! Many of our guests commented the food was good and they kept topping up the buffet line to make sure my guests are well fed. LOL

That aside, one other reason why we love TCC is their pastries.


This dome looking pastry is something along the line of brandied cherry. Cherries are one of my fav fruits and when its paired with cakes or ice cream, be sure I will order that. The mild alcoholic taste and creamy chocolate flavour makes this cake smooth, sweet but yet has a bitter aftertaste.


Another reason we love TCC because of its monthly refresh high tea set. Every month they refresh their high tea set menu. For a set including one hot drink, it used to be about $12/set which I thought was really value for money. Recently, I noticed the price has gone up. :(


Our high tea platter came like that. We were at the Changi Airport outlet and sitting next to a grille partition. Somehow the waitress gave me the feeling that she was too lazy to walk over to our table, she kept serving us next to the grille partition. Possibly because of her laziness, there was a mini land slide on the high tea set. Oh well.... *shrugs


Recently, they seemed to have changed their main menu as well. Items and prices changed, we tried once and felt that the old menu is better. It was kinda disappointing because menu items were not attractive, prices went up and the actual item didn't taste nice at all. Somehow it was not the TCC I once knew and loved. :(

Hope other outlets are better and that they will bring back the old main menu!

I was also quite disappointed that the member birthday voucher didn't allow me to use it at Changi Airport. If its within the departure hall, I understand. But its located at public areas within Changi Airport so shouldn't the birthday voucher apply as per other outlets?


Will I Return to This Outlet: Unlikely
Got Service: 2/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.