Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

The Bakery Chef

Rainbow cake is so so in trend now. I have tasted nice ones... tasteless ones and super cheesy ones. This birthday, hub ordered one from The Bakery Chef for me. 


This tiny 0.5kg cake cost him about $30. Cakes these days aint cheap but if its nice, at least its worth the money.

The sponge is soft, fluffy and taste wise... was jus nice! Not too sweet and I love that the coloured layers are in pastel colours. Even just by looking at it, makes you happy!

My hub couldn't stop raving about how good the cake tasted. It certainly looked like he enjoyed the cake more than I do! 

I heard they do have mini high tea sets in the shop. Hope I can visit it one day!


Address:
Blk 161 Bukit Merah Central #01-3711

Opening hrs:
10am to 7pm

Will I Return to the Outlet: Yes


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.