Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Choo Choo Chicken @ Bali Lane

I think I am a super late boomer to all things Korea.

I never thought I would love anything about Korea but the trip to South Korea last year changed my mind.

Even that didn't make me go crazy for Korean made stuff or food until lately, I have no idea why, I kept craving for Korean food. Sounds like a preggie woman isn't it?

Watching the Korean drama - My Love from the Stars, made me want to eat Korean fried chicken! I noticed there was an outlet near my workplace so I hopped over during lunch with a colleague.

The outfit - Choo Choo Chicken @ Bali Lane is quite tiny. But surprisingly, it does attract diners and when we were there, there were more males than females. 


There was lunch set sold in different flavours. For $8.90 a set, you get two chicken wings and seaweed rice. 




I know the main cast is the chicken wing but I must say the seaweed rice is super yummy! Ok... I'm quite a carbo person actually. LOL 

Now back to the main cast - chicken wings... its nice and best part was its not that oily! Food that is too oily makes me feel sick. These chicken wings ... I love it. Even my colleague loves it. The chicken wings were served hot so that made it even more yummy.

The only thing I didn't like was the ventilation within the little shop is quite horrid. I felt I smelt like a can of walking used cooking oil for the rest of the day. LOL


Will I Return to the Outlet: Yes





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.