Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

The World of Orchids Garden @ Gardens by the Bay

If you read my blog often, expect several entries on Gardens by the Bay (GBTB). Nope GBTB isn't a sponsor and neither are we their ambassadors. If you had been following my blog, I had mentioned before that we had signed their friends of the gardens membership, naturally we want to maximize the usage of the membership. :P So expect more postings on GBTB from me until next April. :)

Moreover, GBTB often have themed activities or refreshed flower themes that will make you want to visit it over and over again.

This time the theme is on orchirds which I think is so so apt! Because August is our National Day and Orchid is our national flower. What better way to celebrate and showcase our national flower? in August at the flower dome in GBTB of course! :)



Being a member, it allows our family to re-enter the dome anytime we want during that one year membership. The dome is also very cooling so its the best place to get away from the heat! LOL


Lovely flowers greeting you from the flower dome!



Different orchid breed, colours and types that keeps you in awe when visiting the flower dome.








The beauty and resiliency of Orchid is more than suitable to represent Singapore as its national flower.



Well, you don't only see orchids in the flower dome even though its an orchid theme ok! :)



The smell and sight of flowers in the dome makes you feel you are in paradise... temporarily! If only we can stay there.... or better still if I can work there... I shall live in paradise everyday. Muahahaha!!



These two are my favourite flowers and so so so coincidentally, they are both displayed side by side. I had such a jolly good time snapping pictures of them. Flowers make me happy.... especially the smell of white lilies :D Not sure why but lilies exude such a lovely fragrance. 













GBTB is a place I would proudly bring overseas guests to visit.


Website: http://www.gardensbythebay.com.sg/en/home.html
Will I Return Again: Yes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.