Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

MK Restaurant @ MBK Centre BKK

Every trip to Bangkok, we must eat at MK Restaurant. The one we went to was at MBK Centre. In Bangkok, dinner time was never a nightmare unlike in Singapore. There are hardly any Q in their restaurants.


We ordered their mix mushrooms platter cos we love mushrooms.


Their steamboat soup base is really good. I really love their steamboat.


I read that their roast duck is really good. Last trip we didn't try this so this time I ordered this. It was really super delicious. I cannot say the same for the roast pork though.



Besides the fresh ingredients, yummy soup base, the other factor that makes MK steamboat worth every cent is its chilli sauce. Its so damn good that my husband who normally don't take spicy stuff loves it too.


Blogging this makes me crave for their steamboat again. The one in Singapore is not on par with those in Bangkok! And with the dishes we ordered for 3 adults and 1 child, it only cost us less than S$30!! Super worth!

Will I Return to This Outlet: Yes
Got Service: 6/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.