Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Som Tam @ Siam Square BKK

It's our 2nd visit to BKK this year. We chanced upon this Thai eatery during our first visit and I love some of its dishes so I put it into our itinerary to come back again.






This time we did not choose the mango salad as it was super super sour the last time round we ordered. I cannot remember what this salad was but it was definitely much nicer than what we had previously.


We saw many tables ordering this fish dish so we ordered one too. Hub is not a fish fan but at least I had mum and our boy to share this with me. Otherwise quite likely I wouldn't have a chance to try it. This fish is holy good! Crispy on the outside yet not oily and the meat is juicy. My mum loved it so much that she practically link it to the bones.


The same mushroom tom yum soup we had and its still very good.


This is another of their signature dish where most tables will order. This is really finger licking good. My boy loves it so much that he 'chopped' the last two pieces even when he was still eating his first. LOL

I will go back again just for its fish, chicken and tom yum soup!


Will I Return to this Outlet: Yes
Got Service: 5/10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.