Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Petite Audrey @ Siam Centre BKK

Lots of cool cafes have sprouted in Bangkok in recent months. Cafe hopping fever is not only prevalent in Singapore but in Bangkok too. We were still full from our lunch but we couldn't resist not patronizing this classy looking cafe for dessert. Audrey Petite is located at Siam Centre.



The cakes on display look so good and some were going for 1 for 1.





This milo volcano looks really good. If not for the 1 for 1, I would have gone for this!






These two flavours were going for 1 for 1. The cakes were really soft and not too sweet. The cake pre slice didn't cost much. It is about SGD4 per slice? Which is really cheap compared to what is being served in Cafes in Singapore! And they still have the 1 for 1 promo. :)


Hub wanted to try the milk tea crepe so he ordered this. But it isnt to my liking. The milk tea is way too milky for me.




The staff in the cafe were all very friendly. This kind of friendliness is something you hardly find in Singapore. They were all busy but they did not stop entertaining my boy who had so much fun interacting with them. Even when they had to serve customers, they never dish my son aside when he approached them to play with them. Kudos to the staff there. I will definitely return when I visit Bangkok again.


Will I Return to this Outlet: Yes
Got Service: 9/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.